Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kentucky Fried Chicken Batter Recipe - The Secret's Only a Few Keystrokes Away!

I though it would be easy to find the Kentucky Fried Chicken batter recipe online, so I typed it into the search engine. Turns out, it wasn't that easy. Oh, I found lots of recipes, but I also found it hard to believe that any of them were authentic. Now, I'm pretty easy to fool. I'll look at a zirconia diamond and not know it's a fake, but when I saw some of the ingredients in these recipes, I was convinced they weren't the real thing.

I was always a fan of KFC, but I only decided to look for the recipe after years of trying to fry chicken and failing. Cooking was never my strong point, but in more recent years I have become more patient and therefore, a better cook. My increased confidence inspired me to conquer the art of frying chicken. You may think that I am being a bit dramatic, but then you've never had to eat my fried chicken. Believe me, my husband understands why I am was being so determined to find the best recipe possible.

As it sometimes happens with computer searches, I had to surf awhile, and page around through recipes and web sites before I came upon the actual Kentucky Fried Chicken batter recipe, but it was well worth it in the end. I finally found it, along with many others, in a recipe book that contains hundreds of authentic recipes from some of the most popular restaurants around. I gotta tell ya, I don't know how this book came about, but I sure wish that I found it years ago. Now when I say we're having fried chicken for dinner, my husband says, "great," instead of, " hey, let's order a pizza!"

Ingredients

* 4 chicken leg quarters * 3/4 cup flour * 1 tablespoon salt * 1 tablespoon pepper * 2 teaspoons msg * 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. 2. Cut chicken into 8 pieces(4 legs and 4 thighs. 3. In a zip lock bag mix all dry ingredients. 4. Wet chicken. 5. Put one or two pieces of chicken at a time into the bag and shake well. 6. Then put chicken pieces on an oiled pan. Use Canola or Peanut oil so your chicken will not stick. 7. Bake approximately 40-50 minutes until chicken is done. Half way through baking spoon oil from pan on chicken to brown properly.




How would you like to recreate the most famous popular recipes at home? This famous cookbook exposes all of the most famous and most delicious secret recipes on the planet including restaurants such as Wendy's. Don't waste your time like I did!

Click here to check it out

Thanks To : cuisinart chefs classic 17 piece cookware set kitchenaid 10 piece cookware set

No comments:

Post a Comment