Friday, September 3, 2010

Adventure fried rice

My first documentary / howto style video that I missed terribly. I kept the plans for the event, then change the comment later. I used my digital camera to the video will not of itself is not so bad. In fact, I am with the quality of the video and the sound of something that struck two years ago, cost $ 80. Since, as was, without much talent, I thought I'd add transitions typical skillless crazy videos with Windows Movie Maker. II have had at least one page, in turn, cleaning stupid. Trial and error, I had this recipe on the following points. I'm sure I will go through trials and errors in the future. At least the mistakes are edible now. 3 cups rice 1 cup chicken 3 tablespoons olive oil 0.5 0.5 mL cup chopped onion, frozen vegetables (optional) .25 c. teaspoon ginger 1 egg, beaten 2 C. tablespoon soy sauce * For rice, make sure it is cooked. I like rice and chicken the night before, he is in the refrigerator for 24Hours before cooking. * For 1 cup chicken chicken breast is about 1.5 normal. First heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium heat. According to Add the chicken and onions. Fry ten minutes, until browned meat. Third (Optional) Add frozen vegetables. I like peas and carrots in me. Fry for five minutes. 4 Add the rice and stir. Fifth Add 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 0.25 teaspoon ginger. Stir and cook until rice is tender and brown (about 10 minutes) 6 A concern...

Tags : cuisinart multiclad unlimited 12-piece cookware

No comments:

Post a Comment