Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chicken green curry and coconut milk

Last week, I had the chance to put one of my friends at a Thai restaurant in the center. He heard a lot of Thai food, but never tried before. In fact, it would be happy to come to the Thai restaurant many times, but did not know what to eat. He was so happy that day because I went with him to the restaurant. I ordered Thai court to try him. He loved everyone, but what I liked best was the chicken with green curry and coconut milk. He asked me to teach him to cook this menu.So he told me to sign into my blog and have it checked. This is why I am here today.

Chicken green curry and coconut milk is among the top three Thai dishes at any time (Tom Yum Koong and Pad Thai). It 's a bit spicy and sweet. It looks very beautiful, colorful and tasty. The most important thing is to cook easily. Many people do not believe me when I tell them that this menu is so easy to cook. I'll show you how easy it is. Let's get started.

Ingredients

400 grams of chicken breast (cut into strips)
5 tablespoons cooking oil
1 tsp tbsp green curry paste (you can buy in a supermarket)
250ml coconut milk (1 can)
1 teaspoon tablespoons fish sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
3-4 basil leaves

Preparation

First Place cooking oil in a pan (medium heat)
2nd Place the green curry paste in a saucepan and stir for 2 minutes
3rd place chicken in a> Pan and stir until cooked Fried Chicken
4th place coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar in a saucepan
Allow the coconut milk fifth boil, turn off the heat and place over the basil leaves

Now you are ready. It smells so good, that is? If you want to focus more, you can more green curry paste. You can eat green chicken curry with steamed rice or noodles, if you want. It is delicious and so easy to cook, right? Well, enjoy yourMeals.

Thanks To : cuisinart chef's classic stainless steel 10 piece circulon classic 14 piece cookware calphalon tri ply stainless steel 13-piece

No comments:

Post a Comment