Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eat Lean and Clean - Quick and Simple

"I don't know what to eat. I do not have the time to eat healthy. I'm gaining weight. My cholesterol is high. I'm taking Lipitor. My back aches. I'm overweight. My blood pressure is too high. I'm always tired. Can't sleep at night. Can you help?" Does this sound like someone you know? A major part of the solution is to eat lean and clean. Here's how.



Lt. Col. Weinstein, nationally known as the Health Colonel, has been featured on the History Channel and specializes in a military-style workout for all fitness levels on Fort Lauderdale Beach in South Florida. He is the author of Boot Camp Fitness for All Shapes and Sizes, Weight Loss - Twenty Pounds in Ten Weeks - Move It to Lose It, Discover Your Inner Strength (co-author), Change Made Easy and Quotes to Live By.


Colonel Bob's Books and Products on Amazon


www.beachbootcamp.net


Office 954-636-5351


Email TheHealthColonel@BeachBootCamp.net

See Also : kitchenaid gourmet essentials 2 quart tea kettle t fal signature hard anodized 12 piece cookware calphalon unison 10 piece set

No comments:

Post a Comment