Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fried Green Tomatoes - You Just Got To Love Them

Fried Chicken, homemade mashed potatoes, green beans, biscuits and corn on the cob is one of the best meals you can eat. Hmm! I'm hungry! I remember when my mother used to prepare great meals, I sat in the kitchen with her and see everything they did. The smell of the Greens and corn bread, I felt very hot. My mother loved to cook and I like to cook, you can see, she would bake pies, cakes, biscuits and more. Growing up, I immediately began to learnCook. I would cook the chicken, macaroni and cheese, lasagna, cake, cook and all the crabs you think I could have tried to explore, and I still think of food. I like challenges and I like trying new things. One of my favorites is to cook fried green tomatoes, I think that creating a perfect voice or contour.

The cooking of this dish is very simple and requires only a short period of time, say 25 minutes is all you need. If you try to learn to cook and you'll never want to gowithout them.

Depending on how many people cooking is to go to a store that sells fresh vegetables. Access via 4 large green tomatoes. This is the way of cooking.

1. Wash the tomatoes thoroughly, then wipe with a paper towel or napkin.

2. Place the tomato slices on the sides and middle. Make sure when you cut into a circle

3. 2 / 12 cups of flour and semolina in a bowl. Be sure to measure flour2 / 12 cups too. This is what I use because I DOUBLE DIP. If you do not want to take a dip for crusty then twice more to reduce the dry ingredients in a bowl.

4. Season the ingredients with dry salt, pepper and onion powder. Season with salt.

5. Grave and Whip two eggs in a bowl with a bit 'of milk or water.

6. Get a medium saucepan, while the eggs and whipping cream 2 cups vegetable oil pour into the pan in the air and let it warm. Once you turn on the hot stovemedium heat.

6. Grave a tomato at a time when they dive into the egg mixture then in flour and cornmeal. Repeat this step for additional coating.

7. Drop tomatoes lying in the hot fat and cook for about two minutes per side, until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels to drain excess oil and you're done! Enjoy with ketchup or you can simply eat.

Well, it was easy! I hope you like my fried green tomatoes.

LornaDarden

Visit site : t-fal ultimate City comparisons Brustvergrößerung

No comments:

Post a Comment