Sunday, April 4, 2010

12 Ham N 'Eggs

No copyright infringement intended www.mediafire.com Lyrics: Chorus: white, do not eat ham n 'eggs, because they are rich in cholesterol a yo, Phife do you eat em? No, you eat em tip? Uh huh, not at all (again) I do not eat ham n 'eggs, because they are Jarobi high cholesterol, you eat em? No, Shah eat deal? (No) Not at all Q-Tip and Phife (trading lines): A Tisket, a tasket, which is in the basket for Mom? Some links of vegetables and fish that stinks because the other day, I went to my grandmotherRoom smelled like if you apply a fryin mouse eggs, ham was smellin In ten minutes they started Yellin (Come And Get It) and the gettin 'was good, I said, I do not eat, I said, I think you should, but not I can, I'm plagued by vegetarians No Dogs and cats are not a strict veterinary Collard greens look and occasional steak on my plate is tasty asparagus tips, delicious, yummy eats sweet potatoes in my tummy A collage of good, some snacks or treats, applesauce Nice and beautifulRed beet is what we snack when questin "(both: No second guessin) Chorus: (Q-Tip: bridge) Phife down now in time, I mentioned on my favorite tasting food, forever, I see I do not swallow fast, like a dog eat Turkey Jerky, Slim Jim, I sometimes I like lemons and limes And if not, go see the road and the salad sopped Sit back, relax listen to hip hop Q-Tip: Gumballs and gummy bears tease my eyes, a sight for sore and...

Tags Link : tissot men prc200 Calendars Nausea

No comments:

Post a Comment