Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Simple steps to save at the supermarket

One of the key concepts of this system works, "planning". For some people, I realize that this is a word fear, but should not be. The unorganized person can develop this simple method and use it to save money shopping.

Most people plan, that every day. Some plans are not as clear as others, but is still a plan. However, you can organize your daily and weekly to decide how to integrate thisPlan your program. For example, if my children grew, the Sunday night was the best time for me to plan my next week, inventory, then write my menu. This is essentially what is here. This is not complicated, and it is not rocket science. But you must be consistent.

The first step to improvise the plan include an inventory. One point of contact and you must understand,and I know what you have at hand. To start, you know, you need what I call the basics: simple spices, ketchup, mustard, eggs, milk, etc.. According to this method for several weeks, you can establish your basic inventory of the family. The next step is to develop a weekly menu.

Depending on family size and age, in this menu are obviously different for everyone. But the basic system remains the same. Plan your menu, useFood and consistent.

This article is one of the menus of many when I used my children to nursery and primary school to explain. always involved require simple solutions! My basic inventory consists of:

Chicken (my family prefers the breasts), but I would say whole chicken, beef, pork chops and beef sliced thin cube. Every week, I'd be a reminder to the menu on the refrigerator, and kept me focused on myObjective.

For example:
Monday-Spaghetti
Tuesday-Tacos
Wednesday Oven Baked Chicken
Pan Fried Pork Chops Thursday
Friday-Pizza
Saturday: chicken cream
Country fried steak on Sunday.

Looking at the top menu, you will see that we use the same meat, but not every day.Included in my weekly menu, always show me what is the main meal. Spaghetti, salad, bread and French.

Tacos and Spanish Rice
Oven baked chicken, beans and rice
fried pork chops with corn and peas
Friday-Pizza

Each week, the meat itself, IChange to not wince every time the spaghetti was listed, and have hamburgers and fry or manwhich (these two items with hamburger buns). The secret is to establish a "base" or stock that you can easily shop for each week. This makes the need for a grocery store without a plan and you feel your Rush U.S. dollars for low power. If you write and share a weekly menu, shop and buy only items that are consistent in the menu, andYou save dollars.

Visit : le creuset 9 inch cuisinart multiclad pro 6 Dinner ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment