Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh My, Chicken Pie - What is it and how can I do?

Oh My Chicken Pot Pie

I can not imagine anyone just change the ingredients, so if you want or need, but it was really good.

- Chicken, I have a chicken stuffed with blackberries and smoked, I got about 2 cups left
- 2 carrot sticks, sliced long ways into 4 parts, then turned sideways and diced
- He says 2 stalk celery, sliced 3 way point and then on the side
- The Onion about 1 / 2 cup
- Scallions2 cleaned and diced
- Yellow Squash extremely important, I have about three quarters of it. You may need 2 or 3, if becomes smaller
Kohl - four leaves, carefully peeled and diced
- Corn 1 1 / 2 ear I cut them all into individual pieces and put
- Campbell's 1 family size can cream of chicken, have three quarters
- Ramen Noodles two sacks, do not use the spices, you came with, if you really want ...
- 1 tablespoon garlic sliced, diced andGarlic
- Pie Crusts, I have two frozen appetizers, you can get from most stores ...
- Spices Salt, pepper, basil, and what you want.
oil - 2 tablespoons bacon complete (maple flavored bacon), or use olive oil or butter
- Cheese, mozzarella I had two half-sack and four from Mexico, I mixed them and used them all

Start preparing all the ingredients. You should be able to determine exactly the above description. Otherwise, everything Hauereadily obtained. You are always welcome to change what you want or need. You can still roast chicken or Fried Chicken. Whatever you do, dishwasher must be notified by running bacon in a large pan or pot and turn off the stove. When it is hot (what ever you use) and back, take carrots, celery and onions and stir for several minutes on and off. About three minutes later, throw in corn and continue toMix.

Meanwhile, you get a different dish and fill with water. Take the pasta noodles and open the bag and remove the dough broke and for how long, then cook them, are just a few inches long, about 1-2 cm. When the water begins to boil, add them and cook for several minutes. This should not last long if they are soft, usually about 3-5 minutes, put them in a colander, rinse with warm water. Now would be a good time againPreheat oven to 375 degrees and it is.

Back to another project, add the cabbage, garlic, and spices, what you want to use. A minute later, add zucchini yellow, as you cut into sections 4.1 to 4.1 and add the chicken in this phase. I mixed for about 3 minutes and add about3 / 4 box of Campbell's cream of chicken soup. He added three minutes, stirring and, finally, I need to add that the noodles werealways in the sieve. After mixing well, I paid 2.1 pie on a plate and the other half of pastry and put two others in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.

After 25 minutes I pulled the two and took half my mix of grated cheese and put it on a blanket and the other half and glued the other hand, great care as far as possible from the top. Finally, I threw some basil at the top. Then I put two backthe other a 5 minutes. After five minutes, it was, pulled me and let cool for a few minutes before digging, as with most things, I ended up wearing the hot sauce at the end. Eat well and enjoy ..

Total Link : cuisinart multiclad pro stainless steel 12-piece all-clad ltd double burner griddle calphalon unison 10 piece set

No comments:

Post a Comment