Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two delicious Thanksgiving side dishes

My family goes to my house all the parents thank you for a wonderful dinner at home with my mother. One of my favorite dishes my mother used to be Sweet Potato Casserole. The reason why I used to say "will, every year my mother, because I can do what you and I and this brings me to another plate, put a bowl.

My mother is an assistant in an elementary school and is one of the sweet potato casserole dishes in a potluck of another employee. My mother loved him so muchgot the recipe a lot and everything you need with thanksgiving. It 'more like a plate of desserts.

The fruit salad cranberry recipe I am also a staff potluck found my school where her mother works. And 'sweet and tart, delicious and very simple, which is a great Thanksgiving! I hope you find your table, try this year.

Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 8

Two 16 oz cans sweet potatoes
04:01 cup butter
04:03 cup sugar
V. 2.1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
02:01 cup milk
1 teaspoon of tea. Vanilla

Trim:
1 cup brown sugar
04:01 cup butter
2 v. tea. Cinnamon
04:01 cup flour

potatoes from heat and drain. Mash with remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into ungreased 9 "square glass baking. Pan. Mix all ingredients until crumbly topping on potatoes and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes allotted.

NOTE: May the day before and refrigerated before baking.
Happy Kitchen -Mom

Cranberry Fruit Salad

12 oz package of fresh blueberries
one pieces, 20 oz pineapple, drained
1 cup sugar
1 pkg. miniature marshmallows
12 oz container mounted topping

For Cranberry food processor and chop finely, sugar and drained pineapple and mix until smooth. blueberry compound Put in a large bowl and stir in whipped topping and marshmallows.

Visit site : lodge logic combo cooker Traditional Food Ink Office

No comments:

Post a Comment