Monday, July 4, 2011

Lodge Logic Pre-Seasoned 15 Inch Cast-Iron Skillet Reviews

Pan Fried Chicken

Lodge Logic Pre-Seasoned 15 Inch Cast-Iron Skillet Reviews
The Best Cast-Iron Skillet
If you want the best cast iron frying pan, you can buy a house. I have four pots, and you are at least 40 years and always the best conditions. I'm just out of the oven appeal lay 15-1/4 inches, an internal fund is not smooth, but it was still easy to clean when squeezing milk from chicken meat.

Excellent "large and in charge" cast iron skillet
Actual size when I got my 15 "top diameter 12" diameter cooking surface and 2-1/2 "high wall. It turns out, is that in good faith, 12" Cooktop really great, what I wanted. (The Commission original goal was disappointed with the bread, which are even higher, since a total of 14 cooking. A large pan, it would be good for my oven, but it works in the oven or abroad.)
Although a large stove burner covers a part of my pool, I'm surprised by the warm pool heating for 10 minutes before use. I had no problem cooking for more than 2 kg of potatoes, French fries, yes, but left behind a beautiful golden color and size is not too sticky. And can a propane burner outside the concerns of the tread Teflon great benefit.
Preseasoning is very convenient. Location were minor defects at the edges of the sauce, but only a light jacket and clean pan with oil before first use and maintenance of a constant is the rest.
Cooking surface is perfectly smooth, but in my experience does not affect his performance and how it is easy to clean. I see no reason why the performances of sand base has a glossy surface and create a new look which some critics have done .

My favorite skillet
I use this pan almost every day. I have a small family, but remain just double batches of almost all important areas of Cook, and it gives me a stove, without boiling. As with all kitchen utensils Lodge Logic Pre-seasoned, I still had a layer of spices (peanut oil) and baked at a low temperature for several hours before use. Much easier to clean up the statement. Then wash with warm water and a nylon brush, then back to my gas stove for a few minutes to warm up. If all the water droplets evaporate and the heat, but cool shot Pam. I can not recommend it enough bowl. is for the protection, I'm warming drawer at the bottom of my group that my husband and two 12 "cast iron stoves well. Do I use to melt rare heat. I agree as long as you read over medium heat, smoke, and adjust from there.



article by www.aipadreview.com

See Also : cuisinart chefs classic 10 piece cookware set

No comments:

Post a Comment