Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chinese Cooking is Manly, Isn't It?

Pan Fried Chicken

Cooking is not my first strength--not even my 58th strength. I've been married since I was 20 and, according to our agreed-upon division of labor, my wife has done all of the cooking. This is to her benefit as she enjoys the creative aspects of cooking and wants to avoid the unintentional damage I might do to the family by preparing meals. I've often had to work long hours and I can't tell you how much I appreciate walking through the door to a hot meal that is both delicious and nutritious.



I'm a college teacher with a wide range of interests and hobbies to include success coaching, cooking, nutrition, and fitness. Maybe I enjoy Chinese cooking above other kinds of food preparation because of the exotic cleavers and knives. So come take a look at one of my latest interests: the history and use of a vegetable cleaver.

My Links : kitchenaid 12 piece cookware set cuisinart multiclad unlimited 12 piece cookware calphalon contemporary nonstick

No comments:

Post a Comment