Monday, January 25, 2010

German Pancake Recipe - A Lot Like a Kangaroo

I need a wonderful pancakes German company with a kiwi and a pinch of sugar for the arts. I mean, not only for business but it is very simple so that I, in fact, delicious pleasure of serving a bit '. Here is my recipe.

I have no idea if this recipe is German or not, I'm not even sure if I'd say it's a pancake. I think that is managed with the syrup. Is that what makes a batter?

Humm, the dictionary defines as a thin pancake, pasta,Pancakes are usually roasted and put in a saucepan. Usually eaten with syrup or rolled with a filling. Or as a noun is a small stack of pancakes with maple syrup, pancakes, Flapjack, pancakes, crepes, pancakes, cakes, fried potatoes.

Blintzes .. Umm, are now being Nummy Damn! Are flashing sometimes masked with white cheese or cottage cheese, eggs, vanilla and sugar in a slightly bent cracks. I top that with the sour cream a little sugar and vanilla, which haswith strawberry jam. I like to play with mine. I think it's just me.

Ok. Back to my German pancakes, which is very similar to a kangaroo, because all the eggs and how it stands up.

"German" Pancakes

4 eggs
1 / 2 cup milk
1 / 2 cup flour
1 / 4 tsp. Sale
2 TBL. Sugar

All ingredients UN clod of earth. Grease two cake pans and pour a cup of mixture into each mold. (I have already said, add half the pasta for everyone, but is not it?) Bakingat 450 degrees for fifteen to twenty minutes. Top with butter and jam or syrup, pancakes, or do what I do, and serve with a kiwi or other fruits. Hey, a strawberry and kiwi was not very pleasant holiday in the month of December? Add sugar and fed to look like snow! I love it!

Thanks To : cartier tank watch calphalon nonstick Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment